Dex Labs is expanding our team of mobile and web app developers to take on new and exciting projects. Tasked with building frameworks, mobile and web applications and data visualizations for the modern web.
- Discuss with team on the client requirements, preliminary layouts and necessary revisions.
- Work closely with the team to translate designs into functional web and mobile apps.
- Able to work as a team with marketing team and design team to implement client requirements.
- Work closely with lead developer to understand the company’s coding practices, frameworks and follow a standard format.
- Excellent communication, organizational skills, is detail oriented (there is a reason this is no. 1).
- Diploma or Degree in programing OR a Strong Portfolio.
- 2+ years of web development experience.
- At least 2 client or employer references.
- Good understanding of Node.js.
- Proficiency in code editor of choice.
- Able to handle multiple projects at the same time should the need arise.
- Must be willing to follow the coding practices and frameworks set by the lead developer.
- Able to work well independently and be self motivated.
- Familiarity with version control, Github or Bitbucket.
- Experience with unix and managing linux based web servers.
- Prior experience building mobile apps and rest frameworks.
- Prior Experience with React or GraphQL.
- A candidate with strong understanding of all the above requirements and good team skills will be considered for a higher level position after 6-9 months.
Please email your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.